Re: How to lose your job in less than 60 seconds...

To: tcbracer@juno.com, volpp@netdoor.com
Subject: Re: How to lose your job in less than 60 seconds...
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 11:09:00 EDT
In a message dated 5/29/00 6:55:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tcbracer@juno.com writes:

<< All the feminists in America should be buying guns to go shoot Tom Sneva
 today!   >>
Maybe Tom's statement yesterday was not as "PC" as you would like. However
no one can dispute the fact that they did in fact run into each other.

Your above statement(In my opinion) is the most radical statement I've heard
in a while. To advocate violience because of a statement like Sneva's is
ridiculous.
People get shot in dictatorships for saying the wrong thing, not in America.

Just one other thing.
Its Memorial Day. I would like to say thanks to all the veterans that served
to keep us free.

Mike B. 99cm