Re: How to lose your job in less than 60 seconds...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How to lose your job in less than 60 seconds...
From: Paul and Meredith Brown <racers@rt66.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 20:48:11 -0600
Let's see.  One person publicly stated that it was really amazing that the
only two women in the Indy 500 managed to run into one another.  Another
person advocated shooting someone for that statement.  Which statement is
more troubling?  Both were in public.

When I heard Sneva say that, I took it as "wow, that's unfortunate" and
"these weird things seem to happen at Indy (I believe he'd been talking
about how weird things happen at Indy not long before that)" rather than
"jeez, who let two of THEM out there".

Now, the second statement I'm not sure about....

Paul and Meredith Brown

MR2:  "Not the easiest car in the world to work on"