Re: SCCA Spokesperson...... :-)

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SCCA Spokesperson...... :-)
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 11:00:12 -0400
Steven Volpp wrote:

> business.  But maybe if just ONE post said something like
"personally, I
> choose to buy my tires from my local independent retailer, but I
appreciate
> what Tire Rack is doing for the sport", other sponsors would look at
the
> solo market as something to embrace, not stay away from.

<<<Ok, personally I buy my tires from Tire Rack because they save me a
considerable amount of money over my local independent retailer. I
also
appreciate what TireRack is doing for the sport. >>>

Yeah me too. And for all those Peavey workers who apparently have
nothing better to do than to monitor this list and complain what a bum
rap Tire Rack is getting, tell them they are fired for not doing their
real jobs during working hours.

Paul Foster