Re: How to lose your job in less than 60 seconds...

To: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>, SCCARcr@aol.com
Subject: Re: How to lose your job in less than 60 seconds...
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 20:01:43 -0700
About as long as it would take Michelle Kwan to skate over to Mr. Bradshaw
& drag him onto the ice (assuming he does not ice skate) & spin him around
in a spiral tighter than any pass he ever threw...

I once heard an old ancient proverb that kind of went "t'is better to keep
mouth shut & be thought a fool than open mouth & prove same".

Actually, I think it was an old Charlie Chan movie, sure do miss those...

Ah well, back to thoughts of looking forward to seeing the next race  the
ladies will be in...

Judy   (mulling over an autox dry spell in San Diego)          {:>}