Re: How to lose your job in less than 60 seconds...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How to lose your job in less than 60 seconds...
From: SCCARcr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 11:34:50 EDT
In a message dated 5/29/00 10:12:37 AM Central Daylight Time, Hottvr@aol.com
writes:

<< autox@autox.team.net >>
Thanks for your mention of Memorial Day.  I know I can appreciate the fact
that my grandparents served in the World Wars and my father is an active Duty
Army LTC.  I thank you for remembering our men and women in the Armed
Services.  They all deserve our thanks.

Now as too shooting Sneva...that's a bit over the top.  I can only hope that
that post was in jest.  If not...get the fella some help.  Since when is a
violent act the good way to end anything?

Brad Pyatt
98 Neon ACR
Rockwall, TX
<A HREF="http://www.texasscca.org/";>Texas Region SCCA</A>