Re: Kumho ECSTA Supra 712

To: oblique@alum.mit.edu, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kumho ECSTA Supra 712
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 08:03:27 EDT
While at the Peru Pro I went on up to the TireRack on Friday and had a set
put on my Z3 coupe.  I think they are a good value and have lot's of tread
for deep water; that's all I want for a street tire.  Full tread they have a
lot of squirm and probably won't keep up with the best street tires in the
dry.  RIde is ok, can generate some noise on certain types of payment.

I got a full set of 245/40-17 mounted and balanced at TireRack for $510.  Too
good to pass up.

M Sipe