Re: Kumho ECSTA Supra 712

To: oblique@alum.mit.edu, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kumho ECSTA Supra 712
From: "Jason S." <solo2crx@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 09:30:31 CDT

Yep I am running a set (195/50-15) of them on my Del Sol. I got them a
little over a week ago from Tirerack and have about 400 miles on them. Since
I just have a little time on them the impressions are just initial but they
seem very good.

Much better response and turn in than my previous tires (Dunlop D60) also
alot more quiet. Very little road noise was noticed on a recent 150 mile
road trip at 75 - 95 mph. Last weekend was very wet around here and they
also did very, very well in the rain. Granted I was going from very worn
D60's but the improvement was very drastic. Bottom line is for a little over
$50 in my size I am very happy so far. If they live up to their tread wear
rating I will be very, very happy (I cooked the Dunlops in just over a
year).

Jason S.