Re: Kumho ECSTA Supra 712

To: RacerFlash@aol.com
Subject: Re: Kumho ECSTA Supra 712
From: "Jason S." <solo2crx@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 09:55:55 CDT
Wow that is funny I have found them to be much less noisy than the Dunlops I
was on. What type of Dunlops were you on. I wonder if tire size has anything
to do with the noise, you are running a much larger tire than me but I would
not think it would make that big of difference.

I agree the tread does look great, it is a very aggressive tread pattern.

Jason S.