site loss

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: site loss
From: "Jeff Parker" <lugnut@texas.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 15:47:15 -0500
With all the blathering about karts causing site loss, insurance etc., we
have had an actual site loss for our local club.

It had nothing to do with karts.  We have  never run karts there.  It was
mainly due to heavy, high horsepower cars tearing up their pavement sealing.
That and wanting to project a good image to the NCAA.  We had been using
their football stadium parking lot.

This is a for real site loss.  Not some conjecture about what MIGHT  happen
IF  something should go wrong.   Now I expect to see all kinds of hysterical
messages about banning those big, heavy, torque monster cars.  Good bye to
CP and ESP.

Jeff Parker