Saturn and KYB Struts.

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Saturn and KYB Struts.
From: Eric Yousey <yousey.2@wright.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 18:08:03 -0400
I have a 91 Saturn SL2 with over 115k miles on it.  I have had it since
79k miles.

I have recently thought about and am planning on replacing the
struts/shocks on my car with a full set (all 4 corners) of KYB
Gas-Charged Replacement Struts.  I was wondering if anyone out there has
used these struts on their Saturn SL2 or SC2?

Here is what the place (http://www.spswebpage.com) where I will be
buying them has to say about them.

Our gas-charged struts from KYB are perfect as performance-oriented
stock replacements or as an upgrade with most street-oriented
performance springs. And perhaps best of all, they are very affordable!
KYB’s front struts have slightly more compression damping than stock.
The rear units are damped identically to the stock struts. Units come
complete as a single strut/housing assembly.

 KYB Gas-Charged Replacement Strut Assembly – Front
 Part Number: KYB055 ... $79.95 each

 KYB Gas-Charged Replacement Strut Assembly – Rear
 Part Number: KYB056 ... $79.95 each

Not to mention that the pricing isn't *too* bad.

So anybody who has had experience with KYB's is appreciated, but
especially people who have used them on their Saturns.

Thanks in advance.

91 Saturn SL2
525 ES
--