Re: Street Tire Handicap

To: GSMnow@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Street Tire Handicap
From: RacerRay52@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 10:39:03 EDT
In a message dated 5/12/99 10:02:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time, GSMnow writes:

<< It looks like you feel you are getting the short end of the stick because
HStock has been getting so fast lately.  >>

Gary, I'm saving this letter too. I wasn't looking for agreement just ideas
--  which you have provided so I thank you again.

Hard as it is for people to believe, it is not just the fact that the PAX has
been going in a direction that has had a negative impact on my autox effort.
It is just the fact that it changes constantly with no relation to what has
happened here.

If I had whichever car has been getting the biggest advantage due to the
changes in the index I still wouldn't like it.

If a guy beats me more than I beat him this year and next year I beat him all
the time due to nothing but a change in the index I wouldn't feel that I had
done anything to be proud of.

Ray