Re: Street Tire Handicap

To: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Street Tire Handicap
From: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 13:21:38 -0700
Jay, I appreciate how your response was responsive to my own points, and I
mean that seriously, not sarcastically.  :)

If you noticed, in my own earlier response to this thread, I said I'd
learned enough more about autox to see why R tires make sense in SP -- so
I'm making progress!

And I'll have to admit that I slipped in the critical thinking area myself,
when I failed to notice that Ray was talking about Stock classes.  And
because I'm an SPer, I responded from my own bias, and so I apologize to
all.  To quote Charleton Heston, "mea culpa, mea culpa".

(Only, as I also said in my earlier posts, *there* I think street-only tires
make sense, for Stock as a class, and Rs would make sense as the prep level
for Street Prepared.  But that's just me.)    :)

If I disagree with you, that doesn't make me wrong, and you right, of
course; and vice versa.  I may not be able to prove to you in the space of
an email that the world is round and not flat -- but it is!  :)

Richard.