RE: SP Proposal

To: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: SP Proposal
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 10:40:24 -0800
> There was more to it than that. The Viper was a very expensive
> "exotic" car that had the apparent capability of dominating SS.
> It was the combination of expense, limited production, and likely
> class domination that drove the decision. I still think it was a
> bad decision, BTW.

Very expensive compared to a Porsche Turbo, perhaps?  Or a Ferrari, or NSX,
or several other SS cars?  Production was never limited, and cars are now
readily available with under 10K miles in the $30K range.  I agree with you
that it was, and apparently will remain, a bad decision.

KeS

(drove a '99 Viper ACR recently, and BOY do those brakes suck!)