RE: 74 TR6 Timing

To: "Walt Philipson" <WaltP@Anspach.com>,
Subject: RE: 74 TR6 Timing
From: "Stephen Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:43:45 -0700
Walt,

This isn't from a position of great knowledge, but... Does your model have
both advance and retard?  I know that several very strange problems were
fixed by getting the retard fixed and fully operational (including the water
temp valve).  The most significant was that engine temperature no longer
heads for the "H" peg at idle.

I personally vote for getting the retard back to working.

Steve
tr6@kc4sw.com