Re: 74 TR6 Timing

To: <Lizirbydavis@cs.com>, <gary@tpartners.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 74 TR6 Timing
From: "Terry Geiger" <twgeiger@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:34:13 -0500
Joe,
Your '70 did not use the thermal control switch (looked it up using the TRF
big catalogue, volume 1).  I'm not familiar with how the system on the year
of your car works so I don't want to steer you wrong with a bad answer.  I'm
sure some others more familiar with your particular year model will know the
answer to that question.

Sorry,
Terry Geiger
'74 TR6 daily driver