Re: 74 TR6 Timing

To: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: 74 TR6 Timing
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:41:34 -0400
> I forgot to mention, "per our prior off-list conversations", I would
> consider it an insult and a detriment to the list if Kai M. Radicke did
> not get involved in this post. Kai is very knowledgeable about current
> engineering topics!
>
> Jim Swarthout
> Creative Engineering & Design, Inc.

Should we consider this to be another example of your useful contributions
to this list?  There are a few character differences between you and I.  I
have never made bold claims about my abilities or knowledge, nor do I waste
readers' time with menial messages containing misinformation or half
answers.  Most importantly, I do not use this list as my own personal
propaganda mill.  A lesson in humility would do you well, as the hubris you
continually display is unfounded.

Kai