Re: front end rebuild

To: "Bob Fabie" <RFabie@erols.com>
Subject: Re: front end rebuild
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:37:22 -0500
I had called  TRF awhile ago to inquire about shocks and whoever I was
talking to said that the Koni's were really over kill, because the  front
end doens't weigh that much.
The front shocks are still one of the few things I haven't replaced. They
are blue but there is no name on them.
The car originaly had 2 or 3 shims in the front, but after I wore out a set
of tires after 1st acquiring the car, I had the front end aligned and it
required a couple more shims to streighten things out.
Bob, do you know what the KYB part # was?

Al  Salvatore
76tr6