Re: TR6 Carpet kits opinions sought

To: cm.sherman@verizon.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Carpet kits opinions sought
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:39:05 -0800 (PST)
Corey----I also thought the wool carpet's pile would be thicker. I guess
I was expecting more of the kind seen on home floors, and such. I got
mine from TRF about 10 years ago, and while they tend to "pill" thru
shoe scuffing more than I like, the quality of the cut pieces was exact,
no fading has taken place, and they clean up well.
When used with new, felt underpading, the plush feel is there. There are
times when I'm glad this carpet isn't extra thick, as when reinstalling
the dash support bracket!  Can't comment on the "Magic" part, tho.

Dick