Re: TR6 Carpet kits opinions sought

To: cm.sherman@verizon.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Carpet kits opinions sought
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:22:08 -0500
Corey,

Wow... Thanks for the info.

I almost ordered TRF carpets. I too have Skinners samples, and they are
as good or better than the original carpets on my TR250 -- I am the
original owner. The nap is higher on Skinners, and just as thick
(subjective opinion).

I will order from Skinner. Is there anyone who wants to joint me in a
group order? I have no idea if the shipping will be less or not, but I'm
will to ask him if there is interest.

Don Malling