zmagnette

Re: [Zmagnette] Paint <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.team.n

To: "List for the Z Magnette Group - North America" <zmagnette@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Paint <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>
From: "Steve Kirby" <skirby210@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 19:53:20 -0800

--===============0496585578==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0021_01CF033D.4B0A7A60"

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01CF033D.4B0A7A60
        charset="iso-8859-1"

thanks Scott.  I realized, subsequent to sending this, that I am =
describing how use single stage paints, NOT clear coating over a base =
coat.  To each their own, I don't personally think a clear coat paint =
job looks appropriate on a vintage car, but others will argue that =
forever.  Again, who has the best marinara sauce?

Read this over again, and I noticed a few missed words and typos and =
punctuation omissions.  Sorry . . . ya get what ya pay for, I guess!  In =
case any poor soul is reading this for the first time, I tried to fix =
the errors.

Steve
  ----- Original Message -----=20