Re: E-bay warning

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: E-bay warning
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:45:35 EST
It's probably a good idea to forward all these phony looking messages  to:

spoof@ebay.com

or

spoof@paypals.com

.    .   .   and if you really want to help stop this crap,   also forward the
header of the message:

right-click on the subject of the phony message.
Left-click on properties
Left-click  on  details
Mark and forward the headers from the "details"  page to   the "spoof"
address along with a copy of the  massage.

Cheers,
Tony

The folks at both e-Bay and Pay-Pal tell me that one quick way to tell if a
message is actually from either one, both e-Bay and Pay-Pal will be adressed
to  you by name (ie. Dear John Doe). Anything else is phishing.

Funny thing, I got one in todays batch of mail..

Rick