E-bay warning

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: E-bay warning
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 07:29:14 -0600
I received what appears to be a legitimate message from E-bay letting me
know that their User Agreement and Privacy Policy had been updated.  This
message was followed by two additional messages informing me that someone
changed my e-bay e-mail address and my account could be suspended.  These
were NOT legitimate messages, and the links in them pointed to a
potentially malicious site.

I assume that the timing of these message is not coincidence, so thought
I'd warn y'all about this phishing expedition.

- Tony Drews