RE: Watkins - Continued Questions

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Watkins - Continued Questions
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 08:39:41 -0600
1) see "BELOW"

2) look me up(Larry Hoy) 1967 MGB roadster, 73 yellow  (FYI, I also built,
and drive on the street, a MGB V8)

3) if she likes cars she won't feel out of place.  My wife goes to all the
races for the 'social' part of the event.  However I must tell you she won't
be at this event.

"BELOW"

REGISTRATION HOURS: (Make sure your CREW gets there during these hours!)
Weds Sept 8th 1:00-7:00
Thurs Sept 9th 7:00 - 5:00
Fri Sept 10th 7:00 - 5:00
Sat Sept 11th 7:30 - 3:00 PM (note early closing!)
Sun Sept 12th 8:00 - 12:00 noon (note early closing!!!)

TECH INSPECTION:
Weds 2:00 - 7:00 PM
Thurs 8:00 - 5:00
Fri 7:30 - 11:45 AM (NOTE early closing!!)
Sat 7:30 - 9:30 AM (VERy early closing !!)
No tech on Sunday

OTHER IMPORTANT EVENTS:

Thursday Sept 9th:
10:00 AM -- pick up packet at Tech for Downtown Festival (must have packet
to go downtown)
12:30 PM: Memorial service at Collier memorial on the old course
6:15 MANDATORY drivers meeting for all MG drivers, at MG info center in
paddock

Friday September 10th:
9:05 Cars line up to go to Smalley's Garage Tech re-enactment
4:00 Cars line up to go to Downtown Festival
7:00 MGVR dinner at Glen Club at track (drinks 7:00, dinner 8:00)

Saturday September 11th:
5:00 PM All MG's line up for panoramic photo -- details will be in your
entry package
7:00 PM SVRA party at Glen Club

Sunday September 12th:

1:45 PM MG Awards Ceremony in victory circle

RACE GROUPS:

PW = all Pre-war cars including Pre-war MG's
T = all T-series MG's including Lester-MG's
Group 1: all Midgets and MGA (pushrod)
Group 3: MGA Twin Cam, MGB, MGB/GT, MGC, and MGC/GT
Group 8: MGB/GT V-8

RACE SCHEDULE:

Thursday Sept 9th:

3:30 PM Group 3
4:30 PM Group T and PW combined
5:00 PM Group 1
5:30 PM Group 8

Friday September 10th:

10:05 AM Group 1
10:30 AM Group 3
11:20 AM Group T
2:00 PM Group PW
2:25 PM Group 8

Saturday September 11th:

8:00 AM Group 8
8:50 Group PW
9:15 Group T
10:15 Group 3
10:30 Group 1

1:35 PM Group 8
2:25 Group PW
2:50 Group T
3:40 Group 3
4:30 Group 1

Sunday September 12th:

8:00 AM Vintage Enduro (extra cost; must sign up with SVRA)
11:15 AM Collier Cup #1 (Pre-war MG, T-series, and possibly some MGA)

1:15 PM Collier Cup #2 (MGA, MGB, Midget, MGC, and V-8)
1:45 MG Awards Ceremony in victory lane near pit-in

3:00 PM Group PW
3:30 Group T
4:00 Group 3
4:30 Group 8