Watkins - Continued Questions

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Watkins - Continued Questions
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 19:10:57 -0700 (PDT)
Since I received some very interesting and creative responses on the camping in
Watkins question, I thought I would pose a couple of more questions:

1.  Are there any "not to miss" events during the weekend?  We probably won't
get there until early Friday evening.

2.  How open / friendly are the competitors to people asking questions in the
paddock area?  Not looking to strike up a conversation with someone with a
$500k race car and a $100k a year budget, but would like to chat with the
Spridget, MG, Formula Vee type crowd to get a feel for price, budgets, car
selection, typical newby how to get started questions.

3.  How out of place is my wife going to feel?

If anyone notices a light blue MGB (with dual exhausts), please come over and
introduce yourself.  If vintage racing is like the car shows my wife and I
attend, we'll be easy to spot, as we'll be the youngest couple there :-)

Thanks again for the responses.

Glenn