SimpleSevens Fall Update... 'Bout time too eh :-)))

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens Fall Update... 'Bout time too eh :-)))
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:54:50 -0700 (PDT)
Okay Kids,

It's been a long time comin' but I finally sat down
with a couple beers (wish I could say pints, but I'm
afraid it was Corona--with lime :-))

Anyway, here's the rundown of new and updated stuff -
you'll find the list on the home page as well, but
being so clever as to be on these email lists you guys
get this personal invitation to look right now:-)))

http://www.simplesevens.org

Mal Hill's S4 affectionately known as Tank2-- this is
worth the quick read that it is. I'm REALLY curious to
see what this guy ends up with!

Steve Winterberg's S3 undergoes major
transformation--I thought he was having that ally
pickled so it wouldn't blind us all, but blimey - 'ave
a looga' tha' Climax!

Craig MacDonald buys Steve Stitle's restored S2
'Vroom'--and it stays right in the Chicago area-When I
saw Steve at Road America last summer he was driving
his new (old) Ferrari--guess it's paid for now :-))

Don Christopher takes over David Caley's gorgeous
S2-- who knew it was even for sale! Don's a dang lucky
guy!

Torbjorn Jarl picks up Patrik Eklov's S4--and Patrik's
back in Scandinavia thrashing his S2 properly... adn
he's got another surprise for us waiting in the
wings...

Bob Herzog's America only a few steps from finished--I
finally got a picture off 'im!

And last but not least, for you Dave Kaplan fans (you
know who you are!!) MORE DSK Bulletins: Shocks,
Anti-Roll Bars, T-10 Axles... and some more cool
photos sprinkled through the DSK History site...

Signing off for now!
John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.org
(running off now to play with my own ;^)