Re: Hoosier St TD

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hoosier St TD
From: David C Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 22:38:22 -0600
OK, here's the scoop and the apparent source of the confusion:

The CVAR rules ban the Hoosier Radial Street TD.  It's a misprint
(according to Gene Carter via David McCullough).  There is no such tire
as a Radial Street TD. All the Hoosier Street TD's are bias ply tires,
making them legal.  If you have any further questions I suggest you
contact Gene Carter.

David Littlefield (NOT a CVAR official)
1962 MGA MkII
1974 MG Midget vintage racecar