Re: Hoosier St TD

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hoosier St TD
From: Mike and Shelley Ritz <micritz@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:26:54 -0800
Myles;
I just got off the phone with Tom Flanges, the pres of CSRG. What they have
disallowed is the radial, not the Street TD bias ply tire. I think  they are
just
enforcing what they already had on the books. (Several people have been using
the
"outlaw" radials anyway) He told me that even if they decided to outlaw a tire
there would be 12 months notice before it became "official".
My problem is that if they did eliminate the Street TD, my car would not be able
to run with CSRG unless I went to the narrow Vintage TD, which my car is too
heavy for.
I think CVAR has the same confusion happening.

Mike Ritz
66 Plymouth (American Iron...)