Re: Hoosier St TD

To: <MHKitchen@aol.com>, <dmeadow@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Hoosier St TD
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 09:04:15 -0600
> but the Street TD
> radials have been, and should be OK. >
> Myles H. Kitchen

This really had me confused, so I compared the Bob Woodman Tires " Hoosier
Sports Car Radials" page to the Hoosier Tires page. The Sports car radials
are the very same tires as the R3S03, but Woodman doesn't tell us that on
his web page. CVAR and most everybody has banned these tires. I can find no
other Hoosier Radial race tire that can be raced. I don't think there is
such a tire as a Street TD radial, unless the sidewall of the R3S03 says
Street TD on it?

Bob Kramer
rgk@flash.net