Re: Speedvisioon coverage of Watkins and Lime Rock

To: John.Desantis@inficon.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedvisioon coverage of Watkins and Lime Rock
From: Tombread@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:57:34 EST
In a message dated 11/28/00 11:35:54 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
John.Desantis@inficon.com writes:

> These events are
> suppose to be about the cars
> but the coverage was almost exclusively of the top 3 cars in each class.
> What gives Speedvision?

It was very shallow coverage, I suppose because of time constraints; they had
two hours worth of content crammed into one hour.  I would like to have seen
more closeups of the cars rather than distant racing shots-- this is supposed
to be about the cars rather than the drivers (or how they finish, which is
incidental to the show).

Tom Butters
The Greens Fork Group
Creative Communications Services