Speedvisioon coverage of Watkins and Lime Rock

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Speedvisioon coverage of Watkins and Lime Rock
From: John.Desantis@inficon.com
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:30:44 -0500
     I was really impressed with the number of high dollar ads shown during
the Speedvision showing of Watkins
and Lime Rock.  Did anyone else notice this?  I wonder if our vintage
organizations can start to negotiate
lucrative contracts with Speedvision for coverage of these events?  Hey
when can I expect my cut?  Since
I flipped my car at the Glen this past fall, I feel I provided
significantly to the "SHOW".

     I was not that impressed with the coverage though.  These events are
suppose to be about the cars
but the coverage was almost exclusively of the top 3 cars in each class.
What gives Speedvision?