Re: But IS it a Vintage Racer? (was Eastlake)

To: simon@mondes.com, vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Re: But IS it a Vintage Racer? (was Eastlake)
From: LMR356@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 17:31:12 EST
In a message dated 11/7/00 4:15:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, simon@mondes.com
writes:

<<  Simon Favre wrote:

 > > I hope this was written in jest. This is a somewhat absurd position to
take.
 > > This would mean that any car built in the 1950's or earlier would be
driven
 > > by somebody who is probably borderline for passing the
physical!.............

 > Whattayuh mean, "written in jest"?
 >  >>

For those taking this seriously...and might not pass that semi-annual
physical ( w/ electrocardiogram over 40) ....you can always join the VSCCA
.... and race on till you can't anymore.....because they don't have a
physical requirement!  Yikes that is almost scary, isn't it?

Lee Raskin
Brooklandville, MD  21022
Arnolt-B and 356ers.