Re: But IS it a Vintage Racer? (was Eastlake)

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: But IS it a Vintage Racer? (was Eastlake)
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 13:10:26 -0800
So, what you're saying is that only DRIVERS who should have been retired
from the field should be driving cars that WERE retired from the field...

Pacemaker on the ignition system? Sorry, rev-limiters aren't period
correct. ;=)

Dammit, I LIKE being the young punk on this circuit. I still push the
car on and off the trailer single-handed. I haven't had the opportunity
to push it across the finish line yet. Is that a period-correct technique
too?