Re: But IS it a Vintage Racer? (was Eastlake)

To: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Subject: Re: But IS it a Vintage Racer? (was Eastlake)
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 15:13:21 -0600
Simon Favre wrote:

> I hope this was written in jest. This is a somewhat absurd position to take.
> This would mean that any car built in the 1950's or earlier would be driven
> by somebody who is probably borderline for passing the physical!.............

Whattayuh mean, "written in jest"?

I'm sick and tired of those young punk 50-year-olds whuppin my ass.

If they don't do something about it, for next season I'm going to have the
cardiologist
re-program my pacemaker. Hook that baby up to my ignition system. THEN they'll
be sorry.

--

uncle jack

The Attorney General advises that vintage racing may be hazardous to your
wealth.