Re[2]: next year?

To: <MRogers726@aol.com>
Subject: Re[2]: next year?
From: mdunst@smtplink.coh.org
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 16:45:45 -0500

WELL WE COULD RACE MILESTONE CARS-- XK120, DB-2,3,4,5, AH100-4, ETC
Actually, in line with your comments, I think we should have a special place in
our lives for ......

maybe this idea could grow even if it is a one-time celebration.

Actually, it would be fascinating reading to be able to trace the heritage and
engineering thresholds that enabled cars to proceed to where they are.

I would like to see some Vintage Car magazine respond with a regular column of
"Historical Vignets of automobile engineering"..... or something akin to this.