Re: next year?

To: MRogers726@aol.com
Subject: Re: next year?
From: larry gallo <agallo@pcfl.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 21:14:32 -0400
I surmise that the Monterey Historics are subject to
the same pressures (almost) as the Indy Pace Car
or Motor Trend Car of the Year fetish-- I refer to
lobbying of varying intensity by the current car-
makers, advertisers and sponsors to provide some
tie-in to marketing endeavors.  While Maserati may
seem hardly more so than was Miller, it is a fact
that the Fiat/Ferrari custodians have their first new
product in more than a decade to introduce, and
they see it as a full blossomed  faceoff for "Ford's"
Aston DB7 if they can properly "launch" it here.