next year?

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: next year?
From: mdunst@smtplink.coh.org
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:00:03 -0500
Now I may have been a bit tongue-in-cheek regarding Triumph at Monterey (even
though I think it quite appropriate).   Yet, how about savoring some of the very
early marques that masterminded this whole car craziness in the first place.  I
think it fitting that Mr. E honor the Car.

Milestones in automobile engineering came fairly quickly just before and at the
begining of this century. Early cars didn't have carburators for mixing fuel/air
some didn't use sparking plugs or oil pumps.....What we take for granted today
was non-existant then.     How about highlighting these milestones with actual
moving displays....i.e cars.

Just a thought  -It'l never happen.