Re: TR4 - Spirit?

To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 - Spirit?
From: Bill Dalton <billd13@essex1.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 17:10:15 -0500
Jack W Drews wrote:

> I completed my engine rebuild and started it up. I hope I never get over
> the thrill I feel when I start up a new or rebuilt engine.
>
> There is no indication in Judeo-Christian literature that anything other
> than the human being has a soul -- but I have been tempted to think that
> cars and engines have souls, too. If my car doesn't have a soul, maybe
> at least it has a spirit. Not an evil one, either.
>
>  Let's see -- two weeks yet 'til Road America?
>
> --
> uncle (not a candidate for MENSA) jack
Jack,

Didn't you go through this same thrill at the beginnning of the
season????

I trust the thrill is the same but the engine is different!

Putting all new brakes in the Boss 302 this weekend. The drivers school
in May, and Blackhawk touring in June have used up most of the pads &
shoes. To say nothing of getting the fluid to the replacement point.

See you in 2 weeks.

Bill D