Re: 66 Mustang Questions

To: dlftfcu@netzero.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 66 Mustang Questions
From: Walt@chekov.mayfield.hp.com (Walt Boeninger)
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 14:19:48 PDT
[from vintage-race-owner@autox.team.]

>If you want to run with VARA, SCCA, HSR (west), Green Flag, NASA, or the
>Shelby Club, you have much greater flexibility in how you prepare it.

If you are just getting started, then Shelby club would be an excellent
foot-in-the-door.  We do not do *races*, just basic open track stuff.
But if you want the fun without the extra costs and possible
frustrations dealing with HMSA or SCCA etc, then we're the place.
Join the club, run the tracks.  We do 4 OT a year, at Thunderhill
Laguna and or Sears.  Car prep requirements are  only for safety
we don't care about vintage authenticity. And we have lots of BP and
T-A vintage racers amoung us.

Check our webpage (below)

-------
Regards

Walt Boeninger - Nor Cal SAAC         67 GT500     | 67 Shelby T-A #31
http://www.norcal-saac.org            71 Boss 351  | 97 5.0 Explorer
Email: walt@hpwrcxe.mayfield.hp.com     <space>    | 86 Mustang GT
FOR SALE: 68 Corvette Roadster.