Re: Alfa powered sports racers

To: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Subject: Re: Alfa powered sports racers
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 14:16:42 -0700
This Alfa formula B looks like a good deal as well. If I could, I'd seriously
consider it.

http://www.race-cars.com/carsales/other/b11104/b11104ss.htm

Too many cars, so little money,

Craig Wright

--
Craig Wright                    Product Design Group, Inc.
craig@p-d-g.com                 4635 Viewridge Ave.