Re: Uni-body Stiffening

To: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Subject: Re: Uni-body Stiffening
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 20:27:45 -0500
1. Why should it be against vintage rules or spirits if it has been done
since we had this body type being raced.
2. If it concentrates forces to cause problems, it indicates the
original body was a piece of crap. Our experience is it reduces flexure
failures.
3. #$%^&* let's acid dip some bodies - that's hsotorically correct too!
Jim (in his usual sarcastic tone...)

--
Jim Hayes  Winchester, MA, USA
hayes@mediaone.net         http://www.fotec.com/jim.htm