Generic, But for Spridgeteers

To: "'Vintage Race List'" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Generic, But for Spridgeteers
From: Douglas Wilson <dwilson@engassoc.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 09:54:39 -0500
There are a number of good race car/ roll bar fabricators in Atlanta. Many
advertise in the Atlanta Region of the SCCA pub- the Steering Wheel. Some
include Robinson Racing 770 888  1510, Martin Associates 404 266 0246, Engwer
770 427 2761, there are also a couple good ones that do not advertise  Ray in
Lawrenceville and a guy in Newnan. If you need the numbers let me know. I used
Ray. I have a cage- everyone critiques; my kids claim they are going to install
a swing and use it for playground equipment. I paid Ray about $1,000 four years
ago.

I drive a bugeye in HSR, forget the plastic box. My brother in law tried that
in his sprite and almost got killed at Roebling Road when he flipped. The
battery came loose. Bolt thru the body. Also, an A series motor can use a small
battery, even with high compression.

The fuel cell is not the place to economize; I had a custom cell made, with
bladder. Got it through racers wholesale.

Best of Luck
Doug Wilson