Atlanta Region Assistance

To: dwilson@engassoc.com
Subject: Atlanta Region Assistance
From: FG99@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:03:16 EST
Douglas,
I was wondering if you might be able to provide any assistance or information
regarding any of the Corvettes driven by one George Henry Robertson at Sebring
and Daytona during the early 60's.  He may have been teamed up with one John
L. Baker of Atlanta.  I believe he ran a '61, '62, and a '63 Vette, each year,
respectively at Sebring and Daytona.  I know that Mr Robertson lived in Locust
Grove, GA, and died in May, 1974.   Information or referrals to any "old
timers" , whether racers or wrenches, would be truly appreciated.
Thanks,
Joanne Baccarella