Re: What is Vintage?(long)

To: favres@engmail.ulinear.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: What is Vintage?(long)
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 13:05:16 -0400 (EDT)
Simon;

To my chagrin, and hopefully others, CSRG seems to be backing away from the
D.O. program as they claim its hard to get volunteers to work the sessions on
race weekends.  This is true, but I believe its more a function of the
organization and how strongly whoever is in charge of locating D.O.'s for the
weekend works at it.  I've done it myself, and its not fun, but necessary.  I
hope others share these feelings and let the CSRG board know we LIKE having
D.O.'s and we'll all pitch in to keep it alive.

Myles