Re: I-43 Lane Closure (Historics @ RA)

To: John Utter <utter914@execpc.com>
Subject: Re: I-43 Lane Closure (Historics @ RA)
From: Bill Dalton <billd13@essex1.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 18:24:09 -0500
John Utter wrote:

> Those of you coming up through Milwaukee on I-43 for Historics this week
> should be aware of one lane being closed on north bound I-43 at the
> Milwaukee/Ozaukee County line for about 2 miles which will result in
> backups, especially durning evening rush hours.  Also heard that Road
> America will not be allowing any competiors to paddock until Thursday a.m.
> due to the Shelby reunion going on this week.  Those of you planning on
> coming up Wednesday may want to call RA (1-800-365-RACE) to verify this.
A way around this is to take I894 to 45. Take 45 north through West Bend
to 144 and then either 144 or 28 east to 57. I have been using this
route since the Great Floods of the June Sprints. It adds about 15
minutes to the non traffic jam time to go up I43. It is a pleasant ride.
See you there!
        Bill Dalton
                Chief of Tech