I-43 Lane Closure (Historics @ RA)

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I-43 Lane Closure (Historics @ RA)
From: utter914@execpc.com (John Utter)
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 08:49:24 -0500
Those of you coming up through Milwaukee on I-43 for Historics this week
should be aware of one lane being closed on north bound I-43 at the
Milwaukee/Ozaukee County line for about 2 miles which will result in
backups, especially durning evening rush hours.  Also heard that Road
America will not be allowing any competiors to paddock until Thursday a.m.
due to the Shelby reunion going on this week.  Those of you planning on
coming up Wednesday may want to call RA (1-800-365-RACE) to verify this.