Fwd: Email delays??

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Email delays??
From: DSRGR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 21:11:14 -0400 (EDT)
Hi to all my compatriots on the vintage newsgroup..... My son works for AOL
and I forwarded the recent gripes about the slowness of email to him. Just
sharing his answer  with you.  Since my girlfriend in Hawaii sends me daily
email and it often is delayed, he has heard this before from me. He's a great
kid that is restoring my old 67 Datsun autocross car that his mother kept in
the divorce back in the early 70s,  sooo don't flame him too bad.

Gene..... 65 Ocelot, DSR