Email delays??

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Email delays??
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 21:34:27 -0400 (EDT)
There's something funny going on with my emails at the moment, and I don't
know if its the Vintage Race List BBS, or AOL (my ISP), but I receive a
number of the list emails twice, and I see emails that I sent to the list
show up days later.  I'm also experiencing late emails from the internet
(based on people telling me they sent me an email, and then it doesn't show
up for 24 hours or even days).

Is anyone else having this same problem??  especially other AOL users??

Trying to figure this out....(maybe Steve Earle is sabotoging my email???)

Myles H. Kitchen