Re: Email delays??

To: DSRGR@aol.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Email delays??
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 16:04:12 -0400 (EDT)
Gene;

Thanks for the reply, I think....The delays I'm experiencing have only
surfaced recently, and weren't there before.  Hearing how big AOL is only
makes me more suspicious that there are many problems there and no real
answers.  I tried searching for ways to send them an email about the problem,
or to find an 800 # to call, but they've successfully isolated themselves
from their customers.  You have to wade through lots of FAQs and other
screens, and still don't come up with a way to report problems or get
service.  I'm seriously considering one of the smaller ISPs that provide a
better (read more responsive) level of customer service.

Myles