Re: Books on Chevron and Matra?

To: Jackson Zimmermann <jzimmerm%acva@mail.co.albemarle.va.us>
Subject: Re: Books on Chevron and Matra?
From: ply@adtrading.com (Patrick Young)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 17:56:04 +0100
Okay, so how is your ability to read French?

I can't be certain but I imagine there is at least one book on the Djet and
I'm sure there are at least pocketbooks outlining the entire history of
Matra as a car manufacturer.

I can't immediately think of anything in English but the French are
reasonably vibrant publishers of classic car stuff about their own mainstream.

If you really want something in French, I'm often in France as I'm about 8
miles from the border - or less-. If you can't read French, my translation
services are admittedly expensive!

Regards,

Patrick