Re: [TR] TR6 overdrive

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 overdrive
From: Frank Fisher <yellowtr3@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 09:54:50 -0800 (PST)
car came to him with J type in place. looks like it was there from the
factory. despite some of the dpo stuff we see, this is not help together with
woodscrews etc.
it is a J type in there and its a J type from a volvo that we
have.
have not pulled the top of the tranny yet. will do and see what the
inerds look like.
not sure i know how to bench test. this is my first time
with an o/d in my hands.
frank